www.nexorth.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.nexorth.net

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ITSBIG
Mod
Mod
ITSBIG

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 4:29 am

I'm loving the grind/hardcore feel of this server but here a couple of suggestions to make the experience more fun (imo).

1. More resource drops
Stuff like uncooked noted lobbies and sharks, noted rune ess etc.
Maybe from higher levelled monsters (Hellhounds, Heroes, etc.)
So you can merge skilling and pvm more.

2. Clue scrolls/Mystery Boxes
I really like the surprise and gamble of both of these things.
Adds something more to do when you're tired of pvm and skilling.

3. Points system
Points give you encouragement to do something, I think the best one for this server would be either; Pvm points (1 point for each monster killed) and/or Skill points (1 point for each skill raised)
This would give players a goal to reach if you added a point shop (it could sell things such as rune picks/axes, rescources, rares)

4. Events
Getting the staff to hold events for players really helps grow the community, I've seen some good events on other servers like, Minigame parties, boss raids and drop parties, pking events always seem to get a bit salty, however.
Back to top Go down
Warren Pop

Warren Pop

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 4:28 pm

I love all the Suggestions, Mostly Resource drops
Back to top Go down
ITSBIG
Mod
Mod
ITSBIG

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 9:41 am

Yeah, I feel resource drops are super necessary, we have rune drops (which, if not for nature runes, would defeat the purpose of runecrafting) if there could be the same kind of balance (maybe a 1:40 drop for 20-50 noted item) then it would be great.

As for the points system it's not suuuper needed but it would be nice to have something to work towards rather than aimlessly killing tzhaar-kets over and over for cash. You could also make the points be the thing to buy mystery boxers etc.

We recently tried an event on the (not fully finished) pest control minigame, and it was pretty good I thought, even the lower levelled players seemed to have fun and everyone was chatting and trading after, so I will plan a few more of these when I have time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.nexorth.net :: Nexorth Official :: Feedback-
Jump to: