www.nexorth.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.nexorth.net

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick barrows overview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ITSBIG
Mod
Mod
ITSBIG

Quick barrows overview Empty
PostSubject: Quick barrows overview   Quick barrows overview I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 5:06 am

Because most of you will know what to do at barrows this will be a very barebones guide/explanation to barrows in nexorth (because there's always a few changes between servers)

Prep.
70+ Melee skills recommended
Food required
43 Prayer required
Prayer pots if you want to be faster (not necessary)

Getting there.
You can get to barrows by using the watch tower teleport (note: you do not need to bring a spade, but make sure there's an empty space in your inventory)

The brothers are in the usual crypts being:
Ahrims - centre
Verac - North-West
Torag - South-West
Karil - South
Guthan - South-East
Dharok - North-East

Notes.
Veracs consistently hits through prayer, which is why food is necessary (none of the other brothers do.)
You can home tele to restore prayer/get more food without losing your killcount.

After.
After sucessfully killing all the brothers speak to the dude in the middle and he will tele you to the tunnels.
Walk through the doors to the east 2 times, then through the north doors and you can enter the main chamber there.
Quick barrows overview UxPSEuL
You do not have to fight an additional brother.
You should have atleast 5 free spaces in your inv, there is no failsafe, if you don't have space you lose loot.
Back to top Go down
jenn

jenn

PostSubject: Re: Quick barrows overview   Quick barrows overview I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 7:05 pm

Thanks for info:D
Back to top Go down
Warren Pop

Warren Pop

PostSubject: Re: Quick barrows overview   Quick barrows overview I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 5:18 pm

Thanks for the Guide Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick barrows overview   Quick barrows overview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick barrows overview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.nexorth.net :: Nexorth Community :: Guides-
Jump to: