www.nexorth.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.nexorth.net

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrath's Fix List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrath

Wrath's Fix List Empty
PostSubject: Wrath's Fix List   Wrath's Fix List I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 9:25 am

Wrath's Fix List

So here's some of the general fixes I think we need on the server, and some suggested by others. Some items, some xp rates, etc. If I missed anything, feel free to comment it underneath.

SKILL FIXES

Slayer

Slayer basically maxes out at level 30 for everyone because at that point Slayer Master gives tasks for which the npc doesn't exist. (i.e. Jelly, Death Spawns, etc.). Pretty easy fix, just need to either add those npc's to adrougne or remove them from the slayer task list. OR temporary fix of just adding a 'reset task' option (but then it'll likely cycle through those same non-existent npc's over and over).

Thieving

So thieving really doesn't have many options. At the moment the best xp until lvl 80 (when you can do heroes) is 500 from man/woman at shilo village. It'd be nice to have more options. I'm thinking either a stall area (also cool if those stalls give some other skilling stuff, example: hides, uncut gems, bars etc.) or a couple more npc's with better xp (warrior woman,bandits, etc.)

-Also, don't know if this is intentional but lvl55 chest gives black (g) apparently? even though that's already in the home shop lol. Serious disappointment after I camped there awhile haha.

Smithing (Smelting)

Pretty simple one here, smelting bars doesn't provide any experience.

Crafting

1. If you craft 1 leather into any of the choices it gives you more experience than if you do the 5x or 10x at a time options. I believe the difference was 140xp for 5/10 at a time, or 250 for 1 at a time.

2. No rush, but it'd be nice to have gems added somehow. These could be added through gem rocks (mines one random gem every time) like the purple rocks in Shilo Village, or make some npc's drop noted uncut gems (x5,x10, etc.). This would be a good economy item, as you could make the cut gems alch-able for a good price, and it gives people an option other than cowhides to get crafting to d'hide levels.

Farming

So I know you just added this, but the xp rates on farming are a little screwy. It makes sense at first, should definitely be a grind to get it up. But the seeds only go up by 20xp from what I've seen. So past 60 it's going to get ridiculous at like 200xp per seed haha.

ITEM FIXES

Granite Maul

Granite Maul is generally not that good considering it's a Nechryael drop... Specifically though, it only gives a Crush attack bonus.

Ice Gloves

So I'm pretty sure Ice Gloves typically had a solid strength bonus on Dodians but they only give 2 str and 2 to each defense stat. It would be nice if they had a better str bonus and some attack bonus (maybe range and mage too?). They're awfully hard to get to have barely any stats.

Barrows Effects

Some people have requested the barrows effects on full sets. This ones up to you, because barrows gear is already pretty damn strong, but I've seen a few dodian's that had working barrows effects (i.e. Dharok's with low hp=high max hit, I think Guthans was healing hits?). I find this has two issues though, cuz then Verac's is crap (no prayer to hit through) and dharoks and guthans become even more OP, which they're already really strong.

Karils X-Bow
Karil's X-Bow currently trains melee stats (att,str,def) instead of range. This was a common issue on most dodian sources

OTHERS

Dragonhide Drop Rate
The droprate on dragonhide's is pretty crazy considering they drop 100% on rs. I don't think it should be 100% because then crafting will be too easy, but they should probably be boosted a bit. I killed like 15 black dragons for 2 black hides the other day.
Back to top Go down
Solo1911

Wrath's Fix List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath's Fix List   Wrath's Fix List I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 1:24 pm

Wrath wrote:
Wrath's Fix List

OTHERS

Dragonhide Drop Rate
The droprate on dragonhide's is pretty crazy considering they drop 100% on rs. I don't think it should be 100% because then crafting will be too easy, but they should probably be boosted a bit. I killed like 15 black dragons for 2 black hides the other day.

Just to point out...100% drop doesn't make it easy to train...it'll just be easy to get a hide(Dragons aren't born naked HAHA!) lol! . I think Green Dragons should drop 100% at least! higher the tier of hides...the rare the hide drop should get...just in case to control the flow of hides. I would consider green at 80-100%, Blue at 70-80%, Red 70-70%, and black at maybe 50%-55%. This way the devs can control the hide flooding. since we have small Eco at the moment...i'd strongly suggest. I'll add my fix suggestions to this list in different multi-quote. Thank You for making the list for the devs. It's a start! =D
Back to top Go down
Squad
Owner
Owner
Squad

Wrath's Fix List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath's Fix List   Wrath's Fix List I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 10:39 am

Code:
Slayer

Slayer basically maxes out at level 30 for everyone because at that point Slayer Master gives tasks for which the npc doesn't exist. (i.e. Jelly, Death Spawns, etc.). Pretty easy fix, just need to either add those npc's to adrougne or remove them from the slayer task list. OR temporary fix of just adding a 'reset task' option (but then it'll likely cycle through those same non-existent npc's over and over).

This have been done yesterday, today we working on the next fixes:D
Back to top Go down
https://projectguardian.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Wrath's Fix List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath's Fix List   Wrath's Fix List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrath's Fix List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.nexorth.net :: Support Center :: Report a Bug-
Jump to: