www.nexorth.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.nexorth.net

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beginners Guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aqolex
Admin
Aqolex

Beginners Guide Empty
PostSubject: Beginners Guide   Beginners Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 7:16 pm

First you must choose if you either want to be a skiller and train skills, or train combat.

Combat :

Start training combat at home on rats kill those until you have 20 Attack, Strength and Defence. Then head west and train on soldier's until you have 30 or 40 Attack,Strength and Defence, you can choose to do either 30 or 40 but I recommend doing until 40 much easier. Then head south into the trees and there you will see moss giants and kill those until 50 or 60 Attack,Strength and Defence, I recommend 60 though. Atlast head North-West and there you will find hero's kill those until you have 70 or 80 Attack,Strength and Defence also recommended kill dad during you train on those ( dad is a boss.)

Bosses:

Dad
Drops: Red key, rune full helm, rune platebody, rune platelegs, rune kiteshield, rune 2h sword, rune scimitar, big bones, coins.

San tojalon
Location: South of home in the building that got a "!" on the minimap go downstairs, you need a red key to go down which you get from dad. Then follow the path, go right and just follow that path go downstairs, follow that path until you reached san tojalon.
Drops: Orange key, dragon chainbody, dragon platelegs, coins, bones, dragon longsword, dragon scimitar, dragon sq shield, legends cape, dragon battle axe.

Black knight titan
Location: South of home, go downstairs the dungeon in the building that got a "!" on the minimap. Follow the path, go left and climb the monkey bar and follow that path until you reached black knight titan.
Drops: Obsidian cape, glory, dragon 2h.

Ungadulu
Drops: Mime mask, mime leggins, mime, shirt, mime gloves, mime boots, rune scimitar.

Ice queen
Location: East of catherby, when you reach the ice wolf mountain follow the path where the wolfs are until you reach a rockslide. Then head down the first ladder and run east until you find the ice queen.
Drops: Ice gloves, crystal shield, crystal bow, 50 blood runes.
Back to top Go down
Warren Pop

Warren Pop

Beginners Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners Guide   Beginners Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 8:09 pm

Thanks for this sweet guide Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mod
Mod
Oreo

Beginners Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners Guide   Beginners Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 11:12 am

Good job! Helps alot for beginners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beginners Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners Guide   Beginners Guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginners Guide
Page 1 of 1