www.nexorth.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.nexorth.net

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What home town you like for the game?

Go down 
2 posters

What home town you like?
Yanille
What home town you like for the game? I_vote_lcap33%What home town you like for the game? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Edgeville
What home town you like for the game? I_vote_lcap0%What home town you like for the game? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Seers
What home town you like for the game? I_vote_lcap67%What home town you like for the game? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Ardounge
What home town you like for the game? I_vote_lcap0%What home town you like for the game? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Falador
 0% [ 0 ]
Varrock
 0% [ 0 ]
Catherby
 0% [ 0 ]
Other?
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Squad
Owner
Owner
Squad

What home town you like for the game? Empty
PostSubject: What home town you like for the game?   What home town you like for the game? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 10:42 am

The tittle says it! Let us know maybe we can change if people want it
Back to top Go down
https://projectguardian.forumotion.com
ITSBIG
Mod
Mod
ITSBIG

PostSubject: Re: What home town you like for the game?   What home town you like for the game? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 12:40 pm

I'm happy with yanille, if you want to change it I'd go for seers, it's near cooking, fishing, woodcutting among other reasons
Back to top Go down
Squad
Owner
Owner
Squad

PostSubject: Re: What home town you like for the game?   What home town you like for the game? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 6:58 pm

I can make the game smaller because of the low player count for now, but it will take time. I hope i have soon sponsored server on Moparscape status page.
Back to top Go down
https://projectguardian.forumotion.com
ITSBIG
Mod
Mod
ITSBIG

PostSubject: Re: What home town you like for the game?   What home town you like for the game? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:15 am

That's what I was thinking, and for a dodian source, having fishing and other skills near home is better for economy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What home town you like for the game?   What home town you like for the game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What home town you like for the game?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.nexorth.net :: Nexorth Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: