www.nexorth.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.nexorth.net

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last Server Update = No More Mopar = No More Wrath?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrath

Last Server Update = No More Mopar = No More Wrath? Empty
PostSubject: Last Server Update = No More Mopar = No More Wrath?   Last Server Update = No More Mopar = No More Wrath? I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 8:59 pm

So I was able to play normally before that last update, but now I can't log into any of my accounts on mopar. Tried Wrath, Khal, and new accounts and all just log in and out instantly, and Moparscape client console gives me the message: "Error: T2" followed by a bunch of numbers like 130,55,55 and shit.

If it was just Wrath and Khal maybe it was an item causing it, but clearly something in that update makes the server inaccessible by Mopar (Solo can you confirm this?). Tried downloading a new Moparscape client, doesn't help either. So either that update gets undone, we get a .jar client working, or I guess I involuntarily quit? lol

Note: If it's an issue that the server no longer works on Mopar, we lose everybody who plays on Mac's essentially
Back to top Go down
Jeroen G

PostSubject: Re: Last Server Update = No More Mopar = No More Wrath?   Last Server Update = No More Mopar = No More Wrath? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 11:18 am

Im working on it so fast as i can, please wait. The jar client comes soon!
Back to top Go down
Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Last Server Update = No More Mopar = No More Wrath?   Last Server Update = No More Mopar = No More Wrath? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 9:24 pm

ooh nice, thanks man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Server Update = No More Mopar = No More Wrath?   Last Server Update = No More Mopar = No More Wrath? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Server Update = No More Mopar = No More Wrath?
Page 1 of 1